Each year, In collaboration with INTER, we study our festival area to optimize reception and supervision of the public with reduced mobility by the accessibility and the communication on the ground.
Accessible equipment :
- A reserved parking spot with adapted toilets, free access for holders of a disability card or persons with a proven disability.
- Easy access and ticket withdraw at the Festival entrance at the Guest window.
- Adapted camping with necessary amenities (adapted showers and toilets, fridge… etc) for every person with reduced mobility + 4 additional companions.
- Adapted passages to connect all the stages (paths specially settled).
- Two elevated platforms to enjoy the concerts!
- An induction loop installed close to the main stage, the Last Arena.
- Personal guidance lead by thirty INTER volunteers who will help from the adapted parking and entrance to the camping site and elevated platforms.
- Information booth at the adapted camping site.
MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN: after purchasing your ticket for the festival over the the festival ticketshop, you can complete this binding form before June the 30th 2017 and benefit with the best possible fittings!