WIth the aid of INTER we do everything we can to ensure the festival is accessible to everyone!
Therefore, we set up the necessary installations so that every festival-goer with Reduced Mobility can enjoy the festival just like anyone else!
- Adapted camping with necessary amenities — more info
- A reserved parking spot, free access for holders of a disability card or persons with a proven disability.
- Easy access and ticket withdraw at the Festival entrance.
- Adapted passages to connect all the stages (paths specially settled).
- Elevated platforms to enjoy the concerts!
- An induction loop installed close to the main stage, the Last Arena, via Veranneman.
- Assistants for your daily routines.
- Information booth at the adapted camping site.
• For several years now, the retired of Home du CPAS de Dour have been happy to accompany us.
• Are you an organisation and do you wish to bring a group of Persons with Reduced Mobility to Dour for one or more days?
Please let us know at email@example.com so we are able to prepare ourselves as good as possible for your arrival.
After purchasing your ticket for the festival over the the festival ticketshop, you can complete this binding form before June the 30th 2018 and benefit with the best possible fittings!