With the help of INTER, we are doing everything we can to make this a feast accessible to everyone!
Therefor, we are providing the necessary facilities so that a festivalgoer with Reduced Mobility can enjoy the festival just as much as any other.
- A dedicated parking near the entrance, available free of charge to holders of a Disabled Parking Permit or for persons with a proven disability.
- A reception upon arrival at the PRM Parking and Ticketing, at the entrance of the festival.
- Adapted paths leading to the scenes and amenities.
- 2 elevated platforms to fully enjoy the concerts! (Last Arena and Boombox)
- An induction loop at the Last Arena provided by our partner Veranneman
- A dedicated and adapted campsite located near the entrance of the festival site and close to the Red Cross and equipped with all the necessary facilities – more information
- Assistance for your daily routines and/or to move around on the festival
- An information booth at the accessible campsite
You’re a specialized institution and you wish to bring a group of People with Reduced Mobility to the festival for one more days? Get in touch with us via [email protected] in order to prepare your visit as efficiently as possible.
Map of facilities: available soon
We strongly advise to use the PRM parking if you use a wheelchair. Access to the festival site via the regular parking includes a footbridge.
Registration is mandatory
If you wish to benefit from all these services and to get in touch with the INTER team, register before June 30, 2019 via: —
In collaboration with our new partner Access-i, you can identify at a glance the level of accessibility of the event using pictograms in relation to each specific need.
With the support of Wallonia, AVIQ, INTER, ACCESS-I