We do everything we can to ensure that persons with reduced mobility (PRM) can benefit from the very best facilities such as:
- driving plates to access the festival
- appropriate health areas
- various elevated platforms for you to enjoy the concerts to the fullest
- An induction loop for the hearing impaired in the Last Arena.
The PRM Camping is part of these facilities. It is specially designed for people with disabilities and includes various infrastructures to enable them to fully enjoy the festival, such as:
- an accessible and adapted shower and toilet area
- a care room (with an elevator and medical bed).
- a space to place and charge your electric wheelchair.
- a reserved parking space at the entrance
- a team from AVJ (Aide à la Vie Journalière) that can help you set up your tent, use the toilets, go to the festival,…..
- the possibility of using a socket for specific needs related to disabilities (e.g. for sleep apnea equipment, charging electric wheelchairs, etc.).
- access to a fridge to keep medicines cool.
Dour Festival is once again working with Inter, an organisation specialising in the accessibility and support of people with reduced mobility.
The PRM Camping is open from Wednesday 10 July at noon to Monday 15 July at noon.
Access requires registration via the form below, before 30th of June.
For control purposes, you will be asked to present the blue European parking card or any other document proving the handicap.
Access to the PRM Camping is possible for a maximum of 5 people on reservation.
If you have any questions about accessibility for persons with reduced mobility, please contact Inter.