With the help of INTER, we are doing everything we can to make this a party accessible to everyone!
Therefore, we are providing the necessary facilities so that a festival goer with Reduced Mobility can enjoy the festival just as much as any other.
- A dedicated parking area near the entrance (follow the specific parking signage) available free of charge to holders of a specific Parking Permit or for persons with a proven.
- A reception upon arrival at the PRM Parking and Ticketing, at the entrance of the festival.
- Adapted toilets on the festival site
- Adapted paths leading to the stages and amenities.
- 2 elevated platforms to fully enjoy the concerts! (Last Arena and Petite Maison dans la Prairie)
- An induction loop at the Last Arena provided by our partner Veranneman
- A dedicated and adapted campsite with all the necessary facilities : electricity (on request), adapted toilets and shower, care tent (with a care bed, hoist and a fridge to store medicines).
Please note that those who wish to stay overnight at the assisted camping site must purchase a Regular Camping ticket.
- Assistance for your daily routines
- An information booth at the accessible campsite
Inter can be reached 24/24h (only) during the festival at this number: 0032 475 299 277.
You’re a specialized institution and you wish to bring a group of People with Reduced Mobility to the festival for one more days? Get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org in order to prepare your visit as efficiently as possible.
Map of facilities: available soon
We strongly advise you to use the PRM parking if you use a wheelchair. Access to the festival site via the regular parking includes a footbridge.
Registration is mandatory
If you wish to benefit from all these services and to get in touch with the INTER team, register before July 5, 2023 via the form.
In collaboration with our partner Access-i, you can identify at a glance the level of accessibility of the event using pictograms in relation to each specific need.
With the support of Wallonia, AVIQ, INTER, ACCESS-I