Welcome to the Comfort Camping!
The Comfort Camping is only accessible to the holders of a Comfort Ticket.
The campsite offers free access to a comfortable sanitary area, equipped with flush toilets and free showers. You will also find a free jacuzzi.
Every morning you will be offered a breakfast with pastries and coffee or tea. At the end of the day we invite you to enjoy the local gin tonic, all in a lounge music atmosphere.
New in 2019: a Cooking Island awaits you from 9.00 to 21.00! Don’t forget your pots, pans and cooking utensils.
Attention, the number of places is limited!
A Comfort ticket is all-in. This means that it gives access to the festival as well as the Comfort Camping.
The 5-day Comfort ticket (including the entrance to the festival grounds) costs €290 and the 1-day Comfort Camping ticket costs €160 (including the entrance to the festival grounds). These prices include booking fees (€5).
You can stay at the Comfort Camping from Wednesday 10 July, 12 noon until Monday 15 July, 12 noon.
- The festival ticket
- Free showers
- Access to conventional flush toilets
- A bar
- Breakfast (croissant + tea or coffee)
- A free “Gin Tonic Belge” (subject to availability)
- Access to the jacuzzi (subject to availability)
- A Cooking Island open from 9.00h to 21.00h
- Access to the VIP area at the Last Arena
- Camping equipment (mattress, tent,…)
- Cookware to use on the Cooking Island