With the help of INTER, we are doing everything we can to make this a party accessible to everyone!
Therefore, we are providing the necessary facilities so that a festival goer with Reduced Mobility can enjoy the festival just as much as any other.
- A dedicated parking area near the entrance (follow ) available free of charge to holders of a specific Parking Permit or for persons with a proven.
- A reception upon arrival at the PRM Parking and Ticketing, at the entrance of the festival.
- Adapted toilets on the festival site
- Adapted paths leading to the stages and amenities.
- 2 elevated platforms to fully enjoy the concerts! (Last Arena and Petite Maison dans la Prairie)
- An induction loop at the Last Arena provided by our partner Veranneman
- A dedicated and adapted campsite with all the necessary facilities : electricity (on request to charge your wheelchair or to plug in your respirator), adapted toilets and shower, care tent (with a care bed, hoist and a fridge to store medicines).
Please note that those who wish to stay overnight at the assisted camping site must purchase a Regular Camping ticket.
No motorised vehicles (vans, mobile homes, etc) are allowed to park on the festival ground or campsites.
- Assistance for your daily routines
- An information booth at the accessible campsite
Inter can be reached from 8am until 2am (only) during the festival at this number: 0032 475 299 277.
You’re a specialized institution and you wish to bring a group of People with Reduced Mobility to the festival for one more days? Are you an individual looking for services and facilities for people with disabilities?
Get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org in order to prepare your visit as efficiently as possible.
We will forward this e-mail, along with any attachments, to Inter, our accessibility partner, in order to ensure the smooth organisation of accessibility facilities.
The data will only be used to respond to your request. In addition, we do not disclose your personal data to third parties without your consent. You can always ask to see your data or have it deleted by sending an e-mail to the official Dour mail address (email@example.com).
To ensure an adequate service, we will keep your data for up to 6 months after the event.
Map of facilities: available soon
We strongly advise you to use the PRM parking if you use a wheelchair. Access to the festival site via the regular parking includes a footbridge.
Registration is mandatory
With the support of Wallonia and AVIQ