100% love, 0 waste – Yes, it is possible!
The Green Camping is an alternative campsite where well-being, discovery and respect for oneself, others and nature comes together. Once you have approved our environmental charter and have been provided with a specific access badge, you will have the opportunity to enjoy this exclusive space with sustainable values.
Specific facilities for those who respect nature!
A relaxing area, a sanitary area just for you and many activities. “Discover the region” aperitifs, yoga classes,… are awaiting you. In return, we count on you to take on the ‘0 waste’ challenge!
Campers who do not comply with the Environmental Charter are forced to leave the Green Camping permanently without compensation.
A Green Camping ticket costs €40, regardless of the length of your stay. This price includes booking fees (€5).
You can pick up your bracelet at the “Exchange voucher Green camping” container located in front of the entrance of the concert site.
You can stay at the Green Camping from Wednesday 14 July, 12PM (noon) to Monday 19 July, 12PM (noon).
- Free shower area
- Free access to dry toilets
- Free aperitif “discover our local products” (subject to availability)
- A bar
- Access to the sauna and the Nordic baths (depending on the available places)
- Cooking Island from 9.00h to 21.00h
- Access to yoga classes
- A slow cosmetic festival kit
- Festival ticket
- Camping equipment (mattress, tent,…)
- Cookware to use on the Cooking Island
In collaboration with: